Treatment PlantWe are a leading Manufacturer of industrial ozone generator for waste water treatment plant from Mumbai, India.
Industrial Ozone Generator for Waste Water Treatment Plant
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Usage/Application||Effluent Treatment Plant|
|Ozone Output||200 GM/HR|
|Water Source||Industrial Effluent|
Ozone helps destroy harmful substances, colors, odors, and microorganisms directly without harmful byproducts or the creation of residue. Ozone will also help remove tensides, phenols, cyanides, and discolorations from wastewater. Dissolved Ozone Flotation (DOF) is a new advancement that makes Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) and Dissolved Gas Flotation (DGF) systems more efficient for wastewater treatment.Our systems are ideal for a wide array of industries including pharmaceuticals, textiles, automotive, and many others.
- More effective than chlorine in destroying viruses and bacteria
- Utilizes a short contact time
- No harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation because ozone decomposes rapidly
- No regrowth of microorganisms, except for those protected by the particulates in the wastewater stream
- Generated onsite, and thus, there are fewer safety problems associated with shipping and handling
- Elevates the dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration of the effluent
- Can eliminate the need for reaeration and also raise the level of DO in the receiving stream
- Clean, safe, and reliable, taking up less space, and less equipment than many chemical treatment/storage systems
- Saves money by eliminating on-going chemical costs
- Destroys all bacteria without a preference to one type of organism. Ozone will also remove some BOD, COD, and many other contaminates in the wastewater stream.
- Filtration will not be necessary after ozone disinfection
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 6 WEEKS
- Packaging Details: WOODEN BOX